CutTime is a shortcut into classical music and the leading artists performing symphonic music as small, flexible, popular ensembles.
We serve multiple projects, often with a triple mission to engage community, develop audience and students for New Classical. We want to make classical music, and esp. symphonic music, available for new listeners. Help us train the next generation of musicians how to bypass the barriers that repel a wider community from discovering this community treasure.
CutTime Productions is an artistic enterprise in need of philanthropic support for program opportunities, travel, educational services, conferences, marketing, agency, showcases, capital, PR and next management.
Here’s what your support pays for:
- $25 – Travel & meals, operating
- $100 – Travel & meals, operating, reading session player
- $250 – Sponsor a single player for a rehearsed concert, networking, operations
- $800 – Underwrite a Classical Revolution Detroit event, buy an instrument mic, attend a state conference
- $1,250 – Underwrite a Quartet concert, major advertisement, major, conference, operations
- $2,500 – Underwrite a CutTime Simfonica concert, major conference, professional consultations, video production, operations
- $5,000 – Underwrite a CutTime Players concert, Silver sponsor on debut CD project, conference, video production
- $10,000 – Gold sponsor on debut CD project, showcase at major conference, paid intern, professional consultations, any of the above
- $25,000 – Many of the above
- $50,000 – Partnership level
Please call us at 313-680-8104 for more suggestions.
Remember: Your recommendations and referrals also unlock our work.
Help us today with a tax-deductible check or credit card transaction through one of TWO fiscal sponsors:
1) *Fractured Atlas – for the overall CutTime Project via credit card*
John S. and James L. Knight Foundation – to match a $30,000 Arts Challenge Detroit grant to expand our club classical series. We must match only $2,000 to begin the project. Donate to the CutTime Fund by credit card via The Miami Foundation here.
Become part of positive change within our many communities. Let’s create opportunities to make cultural bridges everywhere. People are somewhat curious to understand this music and CutTime is ready to share its artistic license easily. Please join us to open up symphony music for the rest of the world!
– Rick Robinson